Program Manager required for leading manufacturer of electrical and electronic connectors for the global automotive industry.
Our Client is a world leader in the manufacture and supply of automotive components to a wide and varied customer base.
They are now seeking to recruit a Program Manager for their Automotive Division responsible for part number tracking, design change tracking, providing basic technical support to customers and managing the pre-production delivery process. This will include interfacing with customers during all phases of a project as well as assisting to identify new business opportunities
- Act as the design change interface between external and internal customers.
- Communicate design changes to the factories via AutoCad (not full drawing creation).
- Manage pre-production delivery schedules and facilitate internal pre-production orders with factories.
- Meet with customers to provide basic technical support and gain a clear understanding of product designs.
- Help the Sales department to identify new business opportunities.
- Provide technical information and advice on industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent automotive PM experience
- 3-5 years of automotive industry experience.
- Previous experience in applications engineering or program management.
Interested Program Managers, Applications Engineers with experience of working on automotive programs should apply without delay for immediate interview