BMS Manager required for one of the world’s leading players involved in the development of the next generation of fully electric and hybrid luxury vehicles
Due to the global interest in their vehicles they are currently embarking on a large number of talent acquisition programs at their Los Angeles based facility.
One key position they are seeking to recruit is for a BMS Manager, this is a senior level position responsible for the leadership and management of a team of specialist engineers developing innovate battery management system solutions for their programs.
You will be responsible for the definition, development and maintenance of the BMS requirements and for HV battery system architecture design and control schematics.
You will also be involved in the development, integration and configuration of embedded software for plug-in hybrid and fully electric applications
From a strategic perspective you will be responsible for the BMS technology roadmap, manage all phases next generation BMS projects including technical studies, preparation of specifications, technical plans, testing, data analysis and validation
To be successful in your application for this role you will need to demonstrate the following: –
- MS/BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- BMS / Battery Management System development experience
- Automotive HV battery system knowledge
- Experience in developing software for real-time, and experience with RTOS, understanding of real-time processing issue
- Familiar with AutoSAR software architecture and methodology
- Familiar with IS26262 development process, and experience of functional safety development and implementation in software
- Experience of leading and managing a highly capable team of specialist engineers
- Knowledge of automotive HV battery system.
- Project experience with BMS development.
Interested BMS Managers with experience of developing Battery Management Systems for the demanding automotive industry are urged to apply without delay for this highly visible role within a prestigious organisation