Application Engineer required for a global leader in the development of Lithium Ion battery systems for e-mobility and energy storage applications.
Due to an increasing demand for their innovative battery systems, our client now seeks to recruit an adept Application Engineer for their facility in the Stuttgart region to support the acquisition development team in performing technical assessments for future business strategic decisions.
- Preparation of proposals for selected RFQ/RFIs based on existing technology.
- Provision of technical input for project managers, such as the technical risks, requirements and estimated scope of work.
- Conceptualizing battery pack and module architectures based on customer inputs and technology portfolio, you also provide a technical overview of the gaps between current technology and the market expectations.
- Conduction of simulations of battery performance and safety to best support requirements rating process and address customer concerns.
- Generation of the cell requirements based on module architecture and verify compliance with the cell team.
- Support the design engineering team to implement the concepts in CAD.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in engineering or a related sub-field.
- At least 4 years experience in a similar position ideally in the automotive industry or in the field of battery development.
- An in-depth understanding of Lithium-Ion Energy Storage System and High Voltage systems
- Familiar with simulation techniques and have experience with 2D simulation tools like Scilab or Matlab.
- Adept at dealing with requirements management and system architectures.
- Fluent in English and German.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company involved in development of innovative battery power and energy storage systems
Interested Applications Engineers should apply without delay