Sales Director – Battery Management Systems for Material Handling and Industrial Equipment markets
Our client has been instrumental in pushing the technological boundaries of lithium-ion battery-based electrification through the development and manufacture of innovative Battery Management Systems.
They now seek to recruit an adept Sales Director to drive the company’s growth in North America initially targeting the material handling markets as well as commercial / industrial equipment markets utilising battery power.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Technical engineering Degree (electrical engineering highly desirable)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred
- Proven experience supplying complex engineered products to the material handling market or the industrial equipment market.
- Solution based selling experience is essential.
- Strong market sector development and growth capabilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a leading part in the establishment and growth of the company’s core product offering in a new region
Interested Sales Directors with experience of developing new markets within the material handling market or the industrial equipment market are urged to apply without delay.