Human Resources Manager required for a technical innovator involved in the development of the next generation of technologies for the global transportation, consumer electronics and energy storage industries.
A rapidly expanding organisation at the forefront of innovation, they now seek to recruit an adept Human Resources Business Partner responsible for the development and implementation of a European Human Resources Department centralised in Lower Saxony.
The HRBP will take a leading role in implementing the strategic development of the human resources department and establishing its activities. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the HR processes and procedures and be a business partner for Management in regard to all HR related matters.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Recruit, train and develop highly productive candidates motivated to achieve business objectives. Manage third party staffing partners.
- Develop, implement, and provide HR policy guidance.
- Provide guidance and direction in the area of labor relations, review and resolve issues.
- Support on HR budget, performance management, succession planning and other programs.
- Prepares and processes payroll and payroll-related records.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of human resources programs, HRIS systems, and studies.
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Extensive knowledge of local employment laws, rules, and/or regulations affecting human resources administration
- Experience with managing complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects within a global, cross culture, and evolving organization.
- A solution-oriented approach and a strong understanding of how to enable an organization to succeed through attracting, training, developing and retaining talent.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Products, Internet navigation, HRIS systems.
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- Minimum 5 years of Human Resources experience in automotive industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company who are further establishing themselves on a global basis through their expansion into Europe.
Interested Human Resources Managers / Business Partners should apply without delay.