Application Engineers required for a leading manufacturer of Lithium-Ion battery systems for e-mobility and energy storage applications.
Gaining recognition across the globe for their innovation, our Michigan based client is a rapidly expanding organisation developing the next generation of batteries for various application areas.
They now seek to recruit a number of Application Engineers to provide technical support to the Business Development and Sales team in the form of developing technical concept proposals, converting customer specifications into actionable requirements, evaluating customer technical capabilities, conducting packaging studies in CAD, and being the general technical interface between the customer and the engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in automotive and battery systems engineering and customer support.
- Must be highly experienced in CAD software, SolidWorks preferred.
- Effective communicator, capable of concisely presenting highly technical proposals to internal and external customers, as well as effectively communicating with suppliers.
- Experienced with the handling of high voltage lithium-ion battery systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation involved in the development of the next generation of battery systems for transportation, consumer electronics and energy storage applications.
Interested Applications Engineers or customer facing System Engineers with an excellent knowledge of lithium Ion battery systems are urged to apply without delay.