Software Architect required for a leading manufacturer of Lithium-Ion battery systems for e-mobility and energy storage applications.
Gaining recognition across the globe for their innovation, our Michigan based client is a rapidly expanding organisation developing the next generation of batteries for various application areas.
They now seek to recruit a Software Architect responsible for the design, development and execution of high voltage Battery Management Systems.
The individual will be responsible for defining and documenting the overall system architecture utilizing a novel technology for a wide range of applications with a focus on safety, cost efficiency and capability.
Due to the nature of this product, the software architect will need to be very closely coupled with the hardware design, so knowledge of electronic hardware and component choices to optimize cost will be critical.
- Minimum BSEE, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- ≥10 years of experience in automotive or similar software development/leadership
- Proficient in both software and hardware.
- Experience in both low-level and application-level software development in C/C++, Matlab Simulink
- Knowledgeable in both hardware and software to ensure efficient system design
- Educated on common automotive & industry test certifications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation involved in the development of the next generation of battery systems for transportation, consumer electronics and energy storage applications.
Interested Software Architects with strong automotive electronics system design (powertrain, ECU, Battery Management Systems) should apply without delay.