Corporate Compliance Manager required for our Illinois based client currently experiencing a period of prolonged and rapid growth due to increasing levels of demands for their products from various industry sectors.
Due to this growth, they now seek to recruit a Corporate Compliance Manager to provide support for the business opportunities that are aligned with the corporate strategy, vision, and objectives. This position will also serve as the responsible corporate representative for compliance of all government and military requirements accepted by the company.
This role will work closely with all core functions of the business including but not limited to, Sales, Program Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, Finance and Accounting.
This role will oversee all aspects of compliance including reviewing business practices to ensure they follow specific regulations, working directly with program and project manager(s) to set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of on-going compliance project(s) and will ensure the planned deliverables fall within the applicable scope / requirement of the compliance.
- U.S. Government contract compliance with Company policies, Federal Acquisition Regulations FARS), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS), and other federal and state laws/regulations and restrictions by engaging in regular interaction with internal cross functional teams.
- Verify internal company management objectives of existing and new business activities, identifying potential risks and impacts, and develop mitigation plans to leadership to cross functional business team members.
- Take responsibility of Global Compliance project management initiatives, such as applicable global environmental and sustainability regulations, extended producer responsibility, EU battery directive, RoHS, REACH.
- Responsible for ongoing compliance, non-compliance remediation, and proactively preparing for new compliance requirements. Implement an on-going compliance auditing system that assures ongoing compliance adherence.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company, as well as developing best practices in compliance management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Compliance Manager with proven US Military / US Government regulatory compliance experience to take on this brand-new role within a rapidly growing organisation.
There is flexibility to work remotely but regular travel to the manufacturing headquarters in Illinois will be required.